March 27, 2009

the ghost you love, your ray of light, will fizzle out without hope

seems like its that time again. time to post another chapter of confessions of a broken heart. usually molly leaves me an angry fan girl comment telling me to post again. not that I really mind... its nice having a fan girl. but seriously, i need to stop procrastinating and post on confessions already... because basically everyone reads that blog and not this one. but hey, 11 followers is not bad at all. and I got the new layout hoping to catch the eyes of a few more followers. so anyway, my last post was sort of poetry (Im still not sure if poetry is supposed to rhyme) and it got kind of a dim turn out. i usually get a bunch of comments regarding my writing so i felt kind of empty to only have one comment on my "poetry." but the one comment i got was from Lily-Pagan whos this reall energetic little blogger. apparently that poem made her cry. Im not sure what to think of that... I feel bad that I made her cry but its a sign that my writing was good enough to make her cry. Lily and I have been going back and forth for awhile. we dont know each other outside of blogger, but confessions (or confessions of a broken heart) inspired her to start writing online. I wanted to effect somebody with my writing so inspiring Lily felt amazing. it might be weird to start calling people you're friends because you dont really know them... but Ive met some seriously amazing people through blogger. Lily-Pagan and Andrea are absolutely great and even though Ive never spoken to them in person, it feels just to call them "friends." I still havent gotten a job. yeah, Im still stalling... Meena said she would try to help me but shes been really busy and stuff which is understandable. but seriously, Im worried about her. she posted about "love" and then wrote a poem about tears. I starting worrying but shes always been the type to keep it inside and smile anyway. but I need to somehow get her to tell me whats wrong or shell keep everything inside until she breaks. Id like to think Im always there for her but if I cant be... I just need to know that shes ok.

PS: the post title is more lyrics. this one should be easy for you, Kelly! ha ha maybe Nicole, too. I dunno how hard core you are about emo music, Nicole...

0 people cared to comment: