May 15, 2009

your fingers say to come, but your eyes say I should stop it

there comes a time in all our lives that we lose inspiration. when the reasons not to hope seem to outnumber the reasons to hope. it happens to the best of us. the weak and the strong. and in that time, we find ourselves defenseless. even the strongest of will find themselves unable to see the light. although we know that this is eventual, none of us are able to stop it. but the true light does not come over a period of time. the true light comes from inspiration and hope. passion and drive. will and determination. and no matter how ready we are for it, it will at some point be taken from you. but it is in our darkest of hours, that were able to find those who inspire us the most. those who bring glory and light back into our lives. but it is only in rare moments of true clarity that we're able to recognize them. it is only in complete blackness are we able to see their light.

I think since at heart I am and will always be a writer, I should open all my posts with something like that. anyway. everything has been pretty lax around here. nothing too great, really. nothing really even worth mentioning. except... *sigh* molly. Ive been spending more time with molly lately. she lives next door and she has some obsession with lost causes. apparently, I used to be at the top of her list. the good news is that Im only not number 1 because Im not a lost cause anymore. does that make sense? I was thinking of just spontaneously going over there when Im bored. shes a really sweet girl. seriously, she acts a lot younger than she really is, but shes 15. and Im only 16 even though I act older than I am. (gosh, do I act 27 by any chance??) I guess she acts more like 13 and I act more like 18. bizarre. well, I dont know if her parents would mind me popping in. cassandra's mom seems genuinely afraid of me which is really strange for me. I dont really know anything about her parents. I barely even know her brother, jeremy, that well. so it would definitely be risking my hide to random pop in. yikes, I just hope her parents dont watch SVU. kelly says that me and molly remind her of something she'd see on SVU. no damn, thats nice of you kelly! that of course being sarcasm. on another topic, Ive been getting really anxious about this tattoo. Ill have to talk to meena because I know shes still a little on the edge, but I respect that. not everyone has the same view on tattoos that I do. I respect meena, as I always have and always will. well, since blogs (for the most part) are basically thoughts you bother to write down, I should cut myself off. Ill be posting on Confessions of a Broken Heart soon for anyone following that. Ill try to post more and try to think of something more interesting than my useless musings.

PS: the lyrics are from 'punkbitch' by 3oh!3 since no one bothers to guess anymore...

1 people cared to comment:

Lily-Pagan said...

oh my gosh! did you write that thing before the post? you are a SERIOUSLY EXCELLENT writer! i seriously thought you got it from a book! you really should publish Confessions and all your other works! go you!
~LP<321